गुरुवार, 28 मार्च 2013

Reiki – My Life, My Purpose

Reiki – My Life, My Purpose

It pains me a lot when I see people suffering from poor health and the financial burden it imposes. If everyone learns Reiki, they can at least take some control of their health and life. The system is easy, effortless and non-invasive, and more importantly, takes just a day to learn. 



Two spiritual incidents changed my life forever – the day I met my Guruji in Pune in 1989 and the day I learnt Reiki in 1993. Take these two days out of my life, and I wonder where I would have been and what I would have been doing. It is said that when the student is ready, the teacher comes. But I can say from personal experience that whether the student is ready or not is not decided by the student, that is known only to the Guru.

It is said that we are the masters of our own destiny. But when I look back at my life, I can only say that I have been plain lucky. I neither planned to have a Guru nor to learn Reiki. In fact, when I got to know about Reiki from my master, that was the first time I had even heard about it. Without my Guru's blessings/diksha and Reiki, I don't even know what I would have done with my life. Maybe, my karmic equations were stacked in my favour, and therefore I received so much spiritual abundance in my life. My head bows in gratitude in front of the divine for bestowing its blessings on me.

My life is divided into two parts – the years before 1989 and the years after, with 1993, the year I learnt Reiki, being another landmark one. Pre-1989, I led a life of lack – in health, in mind and in heart. But once I started meditating and practicing Reiki, my life underwent an unimaginable change. Now, I cannot imagine life without doing my regular meditation and practice and teaching of Reiki. The journey over the past 24 years has been incredible. I have changed from the core. I have developed myself way beyond my own imagination. I couldn't have planned the transformation, and it just seems like a continuous process of evolution.

I have come to realise two things in life: one, a life without a spiritual base is no life at all, and two, we are mere mediums in the hands of the divine, we are not the doers. I believe I am a medium to spread Reiki and help people take care of themselves, so that through the divine energy, they can not only be healthy, but also feel connected always to their real self.

Reiki, which means Universal Life Energy in Japanese, is probably one of the simplest meditation and healing techniques, which helps people feel energised physically, and relax mentally and emotionally within minutes. The great purpose of my life, besides the other things I dabble in, is to spread Reiki far, wide and deep. So far, I have just managed to scratch the tip of the iceberg. It pains me a lot when I see people suffering from poor health and the financial burden that imposes. If everyone learnt Reiki, they can at least take some control of their health and life. The system is easy, effortless and non-invasive, and more importantly, takes just a day to learn.

To know more about what is Reiki, you can watch my video on youtube (link given above).

Also, if you want to learn Reiki, mail to lifetransformation69@gmail.com.

May the divine energy provide you with health, healing, happiness and prosperity – ALWAYS.





कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें